OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A Weatherford man was sentenced in federal court this week to a little more than six years in prison for abusive sexual contact of a child.
A federal grand jury indicted William Art Guoladdle, Sr., 64, on August 7, 2019, on two counts of aggravated sexual abuse and one count of abusive sexual contact of a child under seven years of age, occurring on Kiowa Tribe land in Comanche County.
He pleaded guilty to abusive sexual contact of a child on June 20, 2019.
At the plea hearing, the defendant admitted to touching the victim’s buttocks through her clothing in a sexual way.
On Wednesday, Guoladdle was ordered to serve 78 months in federal prison, to be followed by 10 years of supervised release.
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms
- Marines react to discovery of sunken tank, remains off California coast
- Cuomo takes over governors group as virus batters states