OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A Weatherford man was sentenced in federal court this week to a little more than six years in prison for abusive sexual contact of a child.
A federal grand jury indicted William Art Guoladdle, Sr., 64, on August 7, 2019, on two counts of aggravated sexual abuse and one count of abusive sexual contact of a child under seven years of age, occurring on Kiowa Tribe land in Comanche County.
He pleaded guilty to abusive sexual contact of a child on June 20, 2019.
At the plea hearing, the defendant admitted to touching the victim’s buttocks through her clothing in a sexual way.
On Wednesday, Guoladdle was ordered to serve 78 months in federal prison, to be followed by 10 years of supervised release.
- OU archaeologists uncover buried building in ancient Mexican city
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need
- Two nurses honored as ‘Superheroes in Scrubs’