BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – As some parts of the state continue to receive receive additional snowfall, state agencies in some areas of northwestern Oklahoma are reducing non-essential services.
The Commissioner of Public Safety announced that due to the winter weather, state agencies may temporarily reduce non-essential services beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3 and ending at 12 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3.
The order applies to the following counties:
State employees who are designated to maintain basic minimum services should remain at work or report to work as scheduled.
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Respect for lower-wage health workers is up, but their pay isn’t
- Oklahoma schools encouraged to plant gardens to help monarch butterflies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article Monday
- Witnesses lead police to alleged Peeping Tom suspect in Oklahoma store