BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – As some parts of the state continue to receive receive additional snowfall, state agencies in some areas of northwestern Oklahoma are reducing non-essential services.
The Commissioner of Public Safety announced that due to the winter weather, state agencies may temporarily reduce non-essential services beginning at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3 and ending at 12 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3.
The order applies to the following counties:
State employees who are designated to maintain basic minimum services should remain at work or report to work as scheduled.
- Biden reversing Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Oklahoma City crews prepare for final storm debris pick-up
- Tribal leaders encourage senators to confirm first Native American as Secretary of the Interior
- Newsfeed Now: House to deliver articles of impeachment to Senate, Bucs make Super Bowl history
- Supreme Court ends Trump emoluments lawsuits