EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – Police say an Edmond woman was busted for driving while high on marijuana, and she kept her good time going after being pulled over.
An officer tried to pull over Megan Gaddis Thursday night because she was allegedly driving too slowly and repeatedly switching lanes.
But Gaddis allegedly sped up and ran a red light as she flashed the officer a peace sign.
Police used stop sticks to stop Gaddis’ alleged joyride.
Gaddis came to a stop in Oklahoma City limits. She was arrested in a parking lot near Hefner and Broadway.
Police cam footage shows Gaddis doing some dancing before being taken into custody. She is accused of eluding police and driving under the influence, according to police.
A dog was found in Gaddis’ vehicle. It was taken to Animal Welfare.
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Biden to put forth new virus strategy exactly a year after 1st confirmed case in US
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Parents outraged over student’s Confederate flag face mask demand action
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds