TULSA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A woman was arrested after a traffic stop led to the discovery of more than one pound of heroin, the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office says.
On July 11, deputies stopped Ana Gabriela Lopez Castillo for a traffic violation near 19100 Eastbound Highway 412.
The sheriff’s office says Castillo was arrested when they discovered she didn’t have a valid driver’s license.
When deputies searched the car, they found over one pound of heroin along with digital scales and $800 in cash.
She now faces additional charges of aggravated trafficking of heroin.
- Police: Chase ends with stolen vehicle crashing into creek
- Oklahoma City police investigating shooting
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms