OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police are investigating after a man was shot and killed over the weekend.
On Sunday, just after 5:15 p.m., officers responded to an assault with a deadly weapon near N.W. 122nd and May.
When they arrived on scene, they found 30-year-old Jason Harmon had been shot.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
Police say some type of altercation occurred between Harmon and two other people in which he was shot.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, some 20 injured
- 486 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma, OSDH reports
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Royals fan cutouts feature stormtrooper, ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’