OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials say a woman was killed after she was hit by a car early Monday morning.
Shortly before 2 a.m. on Monday, emergency crews were called to a crash involving a pedestrian near Northwest Expressway and Linn Ave.
Officials say it appears that a woman stepped off the curb of the median was hit by a passing vehicle.
Sadly, she died from her injuries at the scene.
The driver did stay on the scene to talk with investigators.
- Chad Richison Donates $10 Million to UCO Athletics
- Thunder Thrashed in Season Opener vs. Jazz
- Oklahoma woman posthumously honored after her young life with Pay It 4Ward award for kindness
- U.S. Marshals offering $5,000 reward for information leading to a deadly Del City shooting suspect’s arrest; he’s been on the run for nearly two years
- Oklahoma City police remove COVID-19 vaccine mandate for recruits