OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials say a woman was killed after she was hit by a car early Monday morning.
Shortly before 2 a.m. on Monday, emergency crews were called to a crash involving a pedestrian near Northwest Expressway and Linn Ave.
Officials say it appears that a woman stepped off the curb of the median was hit by a passing vehicle.
Sadly, she died from her injuries at the scene.
The driver did stay on the scene to talk with investigators.
- OSDH: 747 new COVID-19 cases, 0 new deaths reported in Oklahoma
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car
- Pet sickness, death linked to flea and tick collar, investigation finds