OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Fire crews rescued a woman early Sunday morning after she became trapped in the chimney of a home.
Around 6 a.m. on Sunday, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to a home in the 4900 block of N.W. 29th St.
Dispatchers learned that a person was possibly trapped inside the chimney of a home.
When fire crews arrived at the scene, they found a woman trapped in the chimney of a home, which she didn’t live in.
The homeowners say they learned about her predicament when she started screaming for help.
Firefighters used a rope-raising system to raise the woman to safety.