SPENCER, Okla. (KFOR) – Authorities are investigating after a woman was found dead inside a home in Spencer.
Around 2 a.m. on Wednesday, emergency crews responded to a medical call at a home near N.E. 50th and Post Rd.
When officers arrived on the scene, they found the body of a 34-year-old woman inside the bathroom of the home.
Investigators with the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office determined that there was enough evidence inside the home to take a 34-year-old man into custody.
The Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s Office will make a final determination regarding the victim’s cause of death.
- Vehicle crash in Oklahoma City results in 1 death, 3 injuries
- Firefighters battling house fire in Bethany
- Pedestrian in critical condition; struck by vehicle after stepping into traffic, Oklahoma City police say
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Homeland Scholar Athlete of the Week – Jaydyn Jordan