HURRICANE MILLS, Tenn. (WKRN) — Did country legend Loretta Lynn marry Kid Rock over the weekend? Not exactly.
“Sorry girls, he’s taken now!” the 88-year-old country legend wrote on her Facebook page.
Lynn said she was at a vow renewal ceremony over the weekend when “things got crazy.”
She wrote she and Kid Rock “always teased about getting ourselves married” and “the preacher was already there so we had some fun with it.”
Lynn’s social media post received thousands of comments and shares.
- Protesters march peacefully in downtown OKC after grand jury decision not to charge officers with the killing of Breonna Taylor
- More than 17,000 people missing LWA payments from OESC
- California will outlaw sales of new gasoline-powered passenger cars and trucks by 2035
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- With only one tip, KCPD urging community to speak up about shooting that killed 1-year-old