(WTNH) — Macy’s is holding a seasonal hiring event on Thursday.
Due to the pandemic, Macy’s will conduct all interviews for in-store opportunities by phone. The positions range from stocking shelves to working at the cosmetics counter.
The event will happen from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Prior to the hiring event, candidates are encouraged to submit applications online to receive a response via email.
Macy’s said many applicants receive an offer the same day they apply.
In 2019, the company transitioned about 1,000 seasonal positions to permanent ones.
About one-third of Macy’s store leadership employees started their careers during the holiday season, the company reports.
- Scam Alert: OCCHD says phone number used in attempted Medicare scam
- 30 Years, 30 Great State Stories: The Focused Art of Greg Burns in 2018
- Packaged carrots recalled over possible salmonella contamination
- Pfizer and Moderna to expand vaccine trials in children ages 5-11 at FDA request, report says
- Biles tries to lead Team USA to third consecutive gold medal