SPARTANBURG, S.C. (WSPA) – MagellanTV wants to give someone $2,020 to watch 24 hours of documentaries about great and terrible leaders before the 2020 U.S. Election.
MagellanTV said the winner will get $2,020 in cash, a one-year membership to MagellanTV, 2 three-month memberships for friends and family and “an educated vote.”
The selected person will have to document their experience, thoughts and insights on social media. The company hopes the selected person will help educate other potential voters along the way.
Those interested in applying will need to be at least 18-years-old and a U.S. resident.
Applications must be submitted by October 5. Click here for more information and to apply.
Recent KFOR News Headlines:
- Police still searching for driver after truck slams into Oklahoma City home
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?
- Protests break out in Louisville, more expected across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- World War II veteran that died at Pearl Harbor laid to rest in Oklahoma
- Norman City Council amends mask mandate to include social gatherings greater than 25 people on public and private property