Man injured in Grady Co. home explosion

News

breaking news

GRADY COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – A man has been transported to a hospital following a house explosion.

Fire crews are on scene.

Officials say initial reports indicate the blast was caused by a propane leak that settled into the home’s basement. The water heater then ignited the propane gas and created an explosion.

One person was home at the time. He is being taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

 

Local

More Local

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ
graphic with open for takeout or delivery

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter