OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials say a local man is lucky to be alive after landing in the back of a garbage truck early Monday morning.
According to authorities on scene, a resident in the neighborhood could hear the man screaming inside the back of the truck and informed the driver that someone was in the bed.
The man was taken to the hospital to get checked out. Thankfully, the man only had bumps and bruises.
How he ended up in the back of the garbage truck is unknown at this time.
- Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition hosting virtual art auction
- Pac-12 reverses course, sets seven-game football season for the fall
- Oklahoma receives grant to create state veterans cemetery
- Oklahoma City church giving out food to community, hosting voter registration drive
- WATCH LIVE: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally