According to the brand, the new “CEO” will be paid $50,000 to explore America’s national parks.
The company touts that you’ll “get an office with the best view and get to travel for work … a lot.”
The ideal candidate will have a “deep appreciation for nature” and be tasked with taking pictures, creating captivating social media content and repping Michelob Ultra Pure Gold while touring the country.
Anheuser-Busch says the new CEO will be provided a camper van to travel in, equipped with a bathroom and shower. The employee will receive gas money and beer to enjoy on their days off.
The CEO can also bring a plus one — human or dog — to accompany them on their journey.
Interested candidates can apply on the company’s website. Applications are due by September 30.
- NFL giving 7,500 vaccinated health care workers free tickets to Super Bowl in Tampa
- Illinois girl, 3, fell from window at her home, died from cold, police say
- Two killed in Beaver County crash
- President Biden ordering economic help as talks start on $1.9 trillion relief package
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won