OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A simple tomato salad, with herbs and a little sweetness is just what you want on a hot summer day.
- 6-8 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Scissortail Farms basil leaves, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Roark Acres Okie Honey
- 1/4 cup Scissortail Farms chopped chives
- 1 cup Diane’s Legendary Italian Salad Dressing.
Dice the tomatoes into large chunks. In a mixing bowl, mix the basil, honey, chives, and salad dressing. Mix thoroughly so the honey is fully incorporated. Add the mixture to tomatoes.
Serve at room temperature.
- Crowd attacks Democratic Party HQ in Portland, 8 arrested
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic