OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A motorist was allegedly shot in his hand and leg by another driver following a vehicle crash in Oklahoma City.
The alleged shooting occurred in the 4600 block of Northwest 39th Expressway where a vehicle crash occurred.
An Oklahoma City Police Department spokesperson told KFOR that the suspect shot the victim following the crash.
The victim drove to a friend’s house in the 4600 block of Northwest 33rd and called for help.
Police are attempting to learn what happened after the accident that provoked the shooting.
The suspect has not been apprehended. He is described as a black male wearing a blue shirt, armed with a silver 9mm handgun. He possibly had a young child with him.
No further details were released.
Stay with KFOR as this story develops.
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Andrew: Philip’s death has left ‘huge void’ in queen’s life
- 17-year-old Florida girl electrocuted after stepping on downed power line while trying to escape burning car
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account