MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
- Two of Edmond man’s relatives injured in Beirut blast
- Caught on camera: Man arrested after snagging $1,500 worth of marijuana off Shawnee dispensary counter
- Stimulus talks break down on Capitol Hill as negotiators walk away without a deal
- Jerry Falwell Jr. will take a leave of absence from Liberty University
- Attorneys for former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger file appeal in Botham Jean murder case