MILWAUKEE (KDVR) — Jon Heyman, an insider at the MLB Network, says that the Milwaukee Brewers-St. Louis Cardinals game scheduled for Friday has been postponed due to positive coronavirus tests.
Heyman said the Cardinals have positive tests, which have forced the postponement of the Brewers home opener.
Earlier this week, the Miami Marlins home opener scheduled for Monday night against the Baltimore Orioles was canceled due to a COVID-19 outbreak within the team.
- Suspected 20-year-old drunk driver kills innocent metro man during pursuit
- Homeowner cries foul over flooding from baseball construction site
- Purcell police learn that 2 junior high students were in possession of unloaded gun at school
- Man in critical condition after shot in Oklahoma City, suspect in custody
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her