WASHINGTON (AP) – A spokesman says President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been infected with the coronavirus.
The spokesman says the younger Trump learned his diagnosis earlier this week, has no symptoms and has been quarantining.
Trump Jr. is the latest member of the president’s family to become infected with the virus.
The president, the first lady and their son Barron have recovered from the virus.
- Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame Welcomes Class of 2021
- Yukon man facing 90 years in prison after string of alleged storage unit break-ins
- Oklahoma City bank employee accused of stealing nearly $50,000 from elderly customer
- Oklahoma family calling for more answers after kindhearted teen daughter’s death ruled suicide
- ‘I want to be an inspiration to others’: Lee on making history in Tokyo