WASHINGTON (AP) – A spokesman says President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been infected with the coronavirus.
The spokesman says the younger Trump learned his diagnosis earlier this week, has no symptoms and has been quarantining.
Trump Jr. is the latest member of the president’s family to become infected with the virus.
The president, the first lady and their son Barron have recovered from the virus.
- Oklahomans take to locally owned shops for Small Business Saturday
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Pennsylvania lawmaker informed of positive virus test at Trump meeting, source says
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Cause of house fire in Blanchard under investigation