HALTOM CITY, Texas (AP) – A Texas man has been charged with capital murder charge after police say he fatally stabbed his 7-year-old brother in a Fort Worth suburb. Haltom City police say officers were called to a home around 9:45 p.m. Saturday and found Jacob Gabriel Brito with multiple stab wounds. The boy was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police Chief Cody Phillips says officers found 20-year-old Isidro Brito Bruno nearby with what appeared to be a self-inflicted stab wound. He was taken to a hospital and by Sunday morning was jailed on a $250,000 bond. Jail records don’t list a lawyer for him.
- It’s official: Lollapalooza returning to Chicago this summer
- Border travel restrictions stay in place one more month but may be rolled back by June 22
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs to $475 million, drawing tonight
- Bank of America raising hourly minimum wage to $25 by 2025
- Charles Grodin, star of ‘Midnight Run,’ ‘Heartbreak Kid,’ dies at 86