OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR)) – To celebrate National Ice Cream Month, Blue Bell is bringing back a fan favorite to store shelves.
Milk & Cookies Ice Cream, a vanilla ice cream combined with chocolate chip cookies, returns to stores this month.
“We are excited to bring Milk & Cookies back this year, and during National Ice Cream Month,” said
Jimmy Lawhorn, Blue Bell vice president, sales and marketing. “The flavor has not been available in
stores for several years. Returning flavors are as exciting as a new flavor because so many of our fan
contact us every day with requests asking to bring back their favorite.”
The Milk & Cookies recipe remains the same, but the packaging has a new look.
“The new carton features an illustration of milk and cookies,” Lawhorn added. “One side has the name with cookie images in place of the ‘O’. Flip the carton around and the name is an illustration of a glass of milk and two cookies. It’s a fun flavor so why not have a little fun with the carton, too?”
Milk & Cookies Ice Cream is now available in the half gallon and pint sizes, but only for a
- Body of 19-year-old driver recovered from Lake Hefner about 100 yards from car
- Protest held after 15-year-old armed robbery suspect shot and killed by Oklahoma City police
- Dance teachers Pay it Forward by teaching dancing to people battling Parkinson’s disease
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees
- Passenger dies in 2-vehicle crash allegedly caused by DUI