The original story included a typo that has been corrected.
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A man was taken to a hospital in critical condition after a shooting Sunday evening in southwest Oklahoma City.
Police say that an altercation led to a shooting near Southwest 22nd Street and South Portland Avenue. The victim was taken by a personal vehicle to a family member’s residence where he was later picked up by an ambulance. Officials confirm that the victim is in extremely critical condition.
Police say the suspects connected to the shooting have been detained for questioning.
The names of the victim and suspects have not been released.
This is a developing story.
- Tulsa attorney and descendant of tribal chief asking Harvard museum for return of chief’s family heirloom to the tribe
- Neighbors shocked after one teen killed, two more injured in Del City drive-by shooting
- Oklahoma man faces first-degree murder charge for death of 1-year-old
- Silver Alert issued for missing 82-year-old Tahlequah man
- Cowgirls Take Bedlam Softball Series Opener