OKLAHOMA – Highways across the state have been closed due to flooding, according to the Oklahoma Department of Transportation.
The following highways are closed Tuesday until further notice:
- The I-40 southern service road (old 66) at MM19 is closed for extended repairs due to road damage.
- SH66 eastbound just east of Banner is closed due to flooding
- NW23rd at Cimmaron Rd is washed out
- Banner Road between Reuter Rd and Jenson Rd is closed due to flooding
- NW23rd St between Radio Rd and Evans Rd is closed due to flooding
- Banner Rd between NW23rd and NW10th St is closed due to flooding
- SH66 between Alfadale and Interstate 40 is closed due to flooding
- Elm St between Alfadale and Banner is closed due to flooding
- Shepherd Rd between 122nd and Elm St is closed due to flooding
- Hefner Road at SH81 is closed due to flooding
- SW15th between Ft Reno Rd and Reno Rd is washed out
- SW 15 between Courtney Rd and Heaston Rd is closed due to flooding
- Country Club Road at SW74th is closed due to flooding.
- SH-80 is closed four miles west of Hulbert near Fort Gibson Lake.
- SH-77H is closed at the Little River near Franklin Rd. in Norman.
- US-69 is OPEN 2.6 miles south of the SH-66 junction.
- SH-25 is OPEN 1.5 miles west of the Craig/Ottawa county line.
- SH-66 is closed north of the US-69 junction near Vinita.
- US-60 is closed east of I-44/Will Rogers Turnpike near Vinita.
- SH-127 is closed near Jay just west of US-59 due to a damaged drainage structure.
- SH-15 is closed between SH-74 and Billings.
- SH-74 is closed between Lamont and US 412.
- SH-48A is closed to through traffic between the SH-48 junction in Coleman and SH-7 in Milburn due to a damaged construction detour.
- US81 between Pond Creek and Medford
- US60 between Pond Creek to I-35
- US81 from SH51 at Hennessey, OK to SH33 in Kingfisher, OK
- SH74F, 1 mile north of Cashion(Logan/Kingfisher county line)
- Broadway at Camp
SH51 at US77
US77 just north of Cimarron
County Road 75 at Penn
Waterloo between Santa Fe and Western
N Portland between County Road 71 and County Road 73
Charter Oak east of Douglas
SH74 north of Skeleton Creek
Forrest Hills at Broadway
Waterloo west of Pine
SH105 at Anderson
Crescent Dover just west of Rockwell
Forrest Hills at Pine
Simmons west of Broadway
Seward at Dobbs
Prairie Grove at Henney
County Road 76 at Bryant
Pittman at Douglas
Simmons just east of Coltrane
Wild Cat Curves at US77 – washed out
Luther between Waterloo and Charter Oak
Davis just north of Prairie Grove
Midwest at Charter Oak
Dover Crescent w of Crescent
Henny between new and old SH33
Forrest Hills at Coltrane
Indian Meridian at Coyle
Willow Creek at Pine
SH74C just north of County Road 75
SH33 at Rockwell
US77 at Cimarron River Bridge
County Road 68 at Skeleton Creek
Simmons 1/8 west of Broadway – washed out
County road 75 at Bryant – washed out
Seward at Kelly
Industrial between western and the lost bridge
- SH-77-Scenic is closed at Lake Murray Spillway.
- SH-66 is OPEN west of Chandler.
- SH-99 is OPEN at the Deep Fork River 4 miles south of Stroud.
- SH-18 is closed 2 miles south of Chandler.
- SH-18 is closed 7 miles north of Chandler at CR 840.
- SH-102 is closed 2 miles west of Wellston.
- US-177 is closed at the Deep Fork River just north of SH-66 near Wellston.
- SH-66B is closed west of Wellston.
- US-69A is closed east of US-69 south of Pryor.
- SH-20 is closed 3 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-28 is closed 3.5 miles west of the US-69 junction.
- SH-15 is closed between US-77 and Red Rock.
US77 and SH15E North to Kay County Line
US64 US177 to SH108
US77 Harvest to Frontier
CR20 from Ute Bluff to Tumbleweed
- US-60 is OPEN in Nowata.
- SH-10 is closed east of US-169 near Lenapah.
- US-64 is closed between Pawnee and SH-18.
- US-64 is OPEN east and west of Pawnee.
- US-75A is closed at the railroad overpass just north of Beggs.
- SH-16 is OPEN at the railroad overpass on the east side of Beggs.
SH18 and Lake Road
SH11 4W of Shidler
SH20 and Quapaw Creek
Anderson .5W of New Prue Rd
Country Club from McMurtry Rd to McElroy
Lakeview and Valley View
80th .5W Western
SH51 and Cottonwood
McMurtry from Washington to Western
Yost Rd from US177 to Western
32nd and Western
SH18 Black Bear Creek
SH64 from 1W Pawnee to SH18
- US-60 is OPEN 4 miles east of US-75.
- US-75 is OPEN in Dewey.
- SH-123 is closed between Bartlesville and Dewey.
Drivers should never travel into high water. Turn around, don’t drown.