OKLAHOMA COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – Drivers in eastern Oklahoma County can expect delays due to maintenance along I-40.
Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation says I-40 is being narrowed to one lane in each direction between Harrah-Newalla Road and Choctaw Road until 6 p.m. on Wednesday.
The closures will also occur from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
Crews say they will be performing routine bridge maintenance at Peebly Road.
Drivers can expect significant delays, especially during rush hours.
- Burger King tweets, ‘Women belong in the kitchen’ on International Women’s Day
- Forging ahead: Some sea slugs grow new bodies after decapitation
- OSDH: 165 new COVID-19 cases in Oklahoma
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19. Here’s how to protect your pets
- Senate passes bill regarding live streaming of Oklahoma high school sports