OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation say crews are making progress on the I-235/I-44 ‘Off Broadway’ project in Oklahoma City.
Agency officials say the contractor will be hanging new bridge beams over the interstate this coming weekend, marking the first of up to five full interstate closures this year.
Northbound and southbound I-235 will be closed between N. 50th St. and N. 63rd St., beginning at 7 p.m. on Jan. 24 through 6 a.m. on Jan. 27.
Motorists can also expect the following ramp closures during that time period:
- Eastbound I-44 to southbound I-235
- Eastbound I-44 to northbound I-235/ US-77
- Westbound I-44 to southbound I-235
- Westbound I-44 to northbound I-235/US-77
- Northbound I-235 off-ramp to N. 63rd St.
For more information on ongoing projects, click here.