OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma Highway Patrol is seeking information from the public regarding a fatal motorcycle crash that happened in northeast Oklahoma City Saturday afternoon.
OHP reports that just after 1 p.m. Saturday, William Looper, 40, was traveling eastbound on I-44 when he lost control and struck a barrier wall near North Kelley Avenue. Looper was then ejected over the barrier wall and fell onto Kelley Avenue. He was pronounced dead at the scene due to massive external injuries.
Troopers say they believe Looper failed to negotiate a curve which caused the crash.
According to authorities, no other vehicles were reportedly involved.
OHP asks anyone who has any information or saw anything regarding the accident to contact their Central Communications Center at 405-425-2323.
- Colonial Pipeline slowly restarts as fuel prices remain high, Biden set to speak
- Police: Guns, jewelry stolen from Norman home
- Newsfeed Now: Colonial Pipeline resume operations; Woman partially paralyzed after COVID vaccine reaction walks again
- Colonial Pipeline says it has restarted operations Wednesday following cyberattack
- Blue Bell releases Chocolate Sheet Cake ice cream flavor