OKLAHOMA CITY – The Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday is right around the corner.
The holiday falls on Monday, Jan. 19.
While schools and some workplaces may have the day off, there will be a change to city services schedule in Oklahoma City.
- There will be no trash pickup on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, January 19. The makeup day will be Wednesday, January 21.
- EMBARK buses will operate as usual.
- City offices will be closed.
- Martin Nature Park, 5000 West Memorial Road, will be open from 5 a.m. – 6 p.m., but the visitor’s center will be closed.
- The outdoor grounds of the Will Rogers Gardens, 3400 NW 36, including the rose garden and Margaret Annis Boys Arboretum, will be open. The Garden Exhibition Center and Ed Lycan Conservatory will be closed.
- Foster Indoor Pool and the City’s recreation centers will be closed.