OKC residential fire extinguished

OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City firefighters snuffed out a blaze at a local residence, Friday night.

Firefighters were called at around 9:55 p.m. to the 8300 block of Northwest 10th Street regarding a home on fire.

The fire was extinguished, but it is not yet known what caused it.

Officials said there was a natural gas smell at the scene.

No one was injured in the fire.

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter