OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials with the Oklahoma City Fire Department and Haz Mat unit are working an accident in NW OKC after one of the vehicles carrying gallons of pesticide spilled onto the roadway.
Crews were called to the area near Memorial and Rockwell around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials say four vehicles were involved. Two people were transported with injuries, one with critical and one with non-critical injuries.
The amount of spilled pesticide is undetermined but much less than 300 gallons which was the size of the tank.
- Officials: 1,200 new COVID-19 cases reported in Oklahoma
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Six Oklahoma schools awarded National Blue Ribbon School designation
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- Oklahomans only have few days to complete 2020 Census