OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Officials with the Oklahoma City Fire Department and Haz Mat unit are working an accident in NW OKC after one of the vehicles carrying gallons of pesticide spilled onto the roadway.
Crews were called to the area near Memorial and Rockwell around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials say four vehicles were involved. Two people were transported with injuries, one with critical and one with non-critical injuries.
The amount of spilled pesticide is undetermined but much less than 300 gallons which was the size of the tank.
- Crowd attacks Democratic Party HQ in Portland, 8 arrested
- 14-year-old Oklahoma boy honors Asher police officer for saving dogs
- Reaction from local leaders here at home after Biden’s inauguration, stark differences in responses from both GOP and OK Dems
- ONE YEAR LATER: Oklahoma health officials reflect on one year anniversary since first reported COVID-19 case in United States
- Ticketmaster leaving countless frustrated Oklahomans without refunds for cancelled, postponed shows after pandemic