OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Firefighters battled a large house fire in southwest Oklahoma City late Sunday night.
Around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to a house fire near S.W. 44th and Portland.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, they saw heavy flames coming from the back of the house.
They were able to get control of the blaze quickly.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire.
At this point, the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Oklahoma City home repair programs to be highlighted in City Council member’s virtual town hall
- 1st private space crew paying $55 million each to fly to the International Space Station
- Cause of fire that killed former Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh undetermined: officials
- Watch Live: Biden delivers remarks as administration set to purchase millions more COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Grammy Awards odds: Will Taylor Swift reign again?