OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Police say 10-year-old Jeremiah Sykes has been found after he was reported missing Sunday morning.
According to officials, Sykes has been found alive and well. He returned home Sunday afternoon.
- Friday Night Heroes, Week 8
- Suspected 20-year-old drunk driver kills innocent metro man during pursuit
- Homeowner cries foul over flooding from baseball construction site
- Purcell police learn that 2 junior high students were in possession of unloaded gun at school
- Man in critical condition after shot in Oklahoma City, suspect in custody