Oklahoma fire chief dies after being electrocuted

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

JOHNSTON COUNTY, Okla. – An Oklahoma fire chief has died after being electrocuted over the weekend.

According to KXII, Wapanucka Fire Chief Gary Reeder was electrocuted Sunday evening.

Reeder passed away from his injuries.

Officials say Reeder was not on duty when the incident happened.

As well as being the Wapanucka Fire Department Fire Chief, Reeder was also a part-time employee with the Johnston County EMS.

No other details have been released at this time.

 

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter