OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Federal officials have charged an Oklahoma City man following a bank robbery earlier this year.
The federal indictment alleges that 23-year-old Kiwanis Yomone Roberts went into the Focus Federal Credit Union on March 13 and robbed the clerks.
The indictment claims Roberts “knowingly took by force, violence, and intimidation money that belonged to the FFCU branch.”
If convicted, Roberts faces up to 20 years in prison, and a fine of $250,000 and mandatory restitution.
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake
- Mickey: Keys to Victory on Sunday
- Tiny Rubik’s Cube goes on sale in Japan to mark 40th anniversary
- Experts explain log lighters after investigators say one caused recent house explosion
- Oklahoma City Firefighters give advice on fire and explosion prevention