Oklahoma man killed in house fire in Ingalls

News

INGALLS, Okla. (Stillwater News Press) – An Oklahoma man has died following a fire at his home in Ingalls on Sunday evening.

Around 9:30 p.m. Sunday, firefighters were called to a structure fire in the 9000 block of E. Cannon Pass Rd. near Ingalls.

Investigators told the Stillwater News Press that a malfunction in the house likely led to the fire, which claimed the life of the 75-year-old resident.

At this point, his name has not been released.

In Your Corner

More In Your Corner

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter