Oklahoma toddler killed in early morning house fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

[protected-iframe id=”60a6a6ba776e13130e13adf4cb0b2671-29519643-31344442″ info=”http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=eyIzNjAiOmZhbHNlLCJtIjoiYW52IiwicCI6ImRlZmF1bHQiLCJ2IjoiNDI5MTk5NiIsImFudmFjayI6Ijh2OUJFeW5yd3g4RUZMWXBnZk9XY0cxcUpxeVhLbFJNIiwicGx1Z2lucyI6eyJkZnAiOnsiY2xpZW50U2lkZSI6eyJhZFRhZ1VybCI6Imh0dHBzOi8vcHViYWRzLmcuZG91YmxlY2xpY2submV0L2dhbXBhZC9hZHM%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%3D%3D” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” webkitallowfullscreen=”” mozallowfullscreen=”” allowfullscreen=””]

TULSA, Okla. – Authorities say a house fire in Tulsa claimed the life of a little girl early Wednesday morning.

Around 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday, firefighters were called to a house fire near 33rd and Memorial in Tulsa.

When crews arrived on the scene, they say a woman collapsed in the front yard. The woman was able to tell them that her toddler was trapped inside of the burning home.

Investigators tell FOX 23 that a 21-month-old little girl was killed in the blaze.

Authorities say a man and another child were able to make it out of the home safely, along with a couple of pets.

At this point, authorities believe the fire was an accident and likely started in a bedroom or hallway. However, the exact cause of the fire has not been determined.

The child’s mother was taken to a nearby hospital, but her condition is not known at this time.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Daily Oklahoma Coronavirus Data

Contact In Your Corner Team

Latest News

More News

KFOR Digital Originals

More Digital Original

Popular

Follow @KFOR on Twitter

Border Report

More Border Report