NORMAN, Okla. – An Oklahoma woman is suing a popular restaurant after she says she became ill with E.coli.
According to the lawsuit, 25-year-old Haley Hadlock is suing Chipotle for allegedly giving her E.coli.
After testing positive for E. coli on Nov. 25, Hadlock says she suffered from “severe lethargy and fatigue, as well as gastrointestinal discomfort.”
The lawsuit is seeking $75,000 in damages.
Chipotle is still dealing with the fallout of the E. coli outbreak at several restaurants that made 52 people sick in nine states in October and November.
[findthebest id=”hMrsszRZ0gZ” title=”2015 E.coli Cases Linked to Chipotle” width=”600″ height=”532″ url=”https://w.graphiq.com/w/hMrsszRZ0gZ” link=”http://conditions.healthgrove.com” link_text=”2015 E.coli Cases Linked to Chipotle | HealthGrove”]
Chipotle spokesman Chris Arnold said there hasn’t been an E. coli case in two months. Since then, the company says it’s been serving a million customers a day “without incident.”
The company has more than 1,900 restaurants, including 17 outside the U.S.