Cigarette, oxygen tank possible cause in OKC house fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – A woman is recovering this morning after an apartment complex fire in the metro.

It happened at the terrace apartments, which is near northwest 10th St. and MacArthur.

The fire was mostly contained to the living room of one of the apartments.

Fire officials said a woman was on oxygen and possibly lit up a cigarette.

The woman was treated for smoke inhalation and is expected to be OK.

The apartment suffered about $5,000 in damage.

 

 

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Don't Miss

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter