OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City Police are investigating after one person was injured in a stabbing on the city’s northwest side Thursday afternoon.
Officers were called to the scene near NW 25th & Geraldine around 5 p.m. Thursday.
Upon arrival, they discovered one woman with stab wounds.
According to KFOR photojournalist Chris McBee, the woman was transported by EMSA with bandages on her hand and head.
Another woman was seen exiting an ambulance in custody.
Authorities are still investigating the cause of this incident.
Latest KFOR News Headlines:
- Spain orders nationwide curfew to stem worsening outbreak
- Fire set in Boston ballot drop box; FBI asked to investigate
- Dalton goes down in blowout loss
- Intense Winter storm on the way, significant ice accumulations likely
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash