One person injured in house fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Data pix.
OKLAHOMA CITY -- A home burned down early Thursday morning.

About 3:20 a.m. firefighters rushed to a home on Rock Spring Drive, near I-40 and Luther Road.

One of the occupants called 911 and said his house was on fire.

The trailer home was 75% engulfed when crews arrived.

Everyone escaped safety, except the family dog.

One person was treated for smoke inhalation.

Investigators say the fire may have started on the porch by a lit cigarette.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ
graphic of the Red Cross

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter