OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City police say a man was taken to a hospital following a shooting Saturday evening.
Around 5:15 p.m., officers were called to a parking lot near Southeast 15th Street and South High Avenue on reports of gunshots. When they arrived, they found a man suffering from a gunshot wound. Officers say he was shot while riding his bicycle.
The victim was taken to a hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
No suspect has been idenitifed.
- Thunder Lose to Sixers for Sixth Loss in a Row
- Woman critically injured after shooting in Penn Square Mall parking garage
- Fire burning underground in Utah can’t be extinguished
- VIDEO: One dead, at least 7 injured in overnight storm that ripped through St. Landry Parish
- Police investigating after 2 people shot, 1 fatally, in Northwest Oklahoma City