One treated for smoke inhalation following camper fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

OKLAHOMA CITY – One person was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a camper spread to a nearby home.

Firefighters were called to the 3400 block of S. Quapah around 5 a.m. Tuesday when a caller noticed a camper on fire.

The blaze then sparked a small fire at the back of a nearby house.

Fortunately, the home suffered only minor damage.

One person was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene but everyone else made it out just fine.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News

National News

More U.S. & World

Washington D.C.

More Washington

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Daily Oklahoma Coronavirus Data

Trending

Contact In Your Corner Team

Latest News

More News

KFOR Digital Originals

More Digital Original

Follow @KFOR on Twitter