WASHINGTON, D.C. (KFOR) — The FBI is asking for the public’s help as it continues to investigate the people involved in Wednesday’s violent breach at the U.S. Capitol.
The FBI released a series of photographs of people who were “actively instigating violence in Washington, D.C.,” the agency said.
“We have deployed our full investigative resources and are working closely with our federal, state, and local partners to aggressively pursue those involved in criminal activity during the events of January 6.”
The agency is urging people who saw unlawful activity during the violent protests to submit information to them. The FBI has provided an online tips form.
The FBI also said people may call 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324) to report tips and/or information related to the investigation.
- Why was purple significant at the inauguration?
- OSDH: 48 additional COVID-19 deaths reported in Oklahoma
- WATCH: Lady Gaga sings national anthem at Biden’s inauguration
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob