Pizza boxes ignite house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police and fire crews respond to a house fire early Tuesday morning.

When crews arrived they found heavy flames coming from the kitchen of the home in the 4900 block of North Utah, near NW 50th and Meridian.

Everyone in the home escaped safely.

Fire crews believe the fire may have been started when the stove top was left on and caught old pizza boxes on fire.

There is an estimated $10,000 to $15,000 in damage.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News

Popular

KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter