AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- 500 unemployed Oklahomans helped at OESC event Wednesday; Thursday already at capacity
- Businesses trying to stay afloat as new proclamation comes down in OKC
- Silver Alert issued for missing, elderly Lawton woman who suffers from dementia
- OU Athletic Department Announces Budget Cuts
- Heat Alert remains in effect in Oklahoma City