OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Feel like a chef when you make this recipe with a creamy, slightly spicy curry sauce.
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Stemmed And Sliced Jm Farms Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 Small Shallot, Finely Diced
- 1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 Medium Carrots, Julienned
- 1 Small Package Scissortail Farms Chives, Cut Into 1/2 In Slices
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Scissortail Farms Cilantro, Chopped For Garnish
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Diced
- 1 Piece Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 2 Cups Hiland Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Nappa Cabbage , Shredded
- 1/2 Tsp Cheatwood honey
- Kosher Salt
- 1 Package Della Terra Fusilli Pasta, Cooked Al Dente
- 2 Kize Peanut Butter Bars, Crumbled
Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts until browned. Add and saute the mushrooms, ginger and shallots until soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in the heavy cream and red curry paste, cooking 1 minute. Add the cabbage and carrots, cooking 5 minutes more.
Remove from the heat and stir in the honey, chives, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper. Let cool slightly, and then toss over the noodles.
Top with cilantro and crumbled Kize Bars.