NORMAN, Okla. – The most anticipated game for both the Oklahoma and Texas football schedule is ranked as one of the most expensive.
According to Forbes, this year’s October 11 game between the Sooners and the Longhorns is college football’s fourth most expensive game this season.
Forbes says, “The average secondary market price for Red River Showdown tickets is currently $418.86, down 15.5% from last month’s average of $495.99, with a get-in price of $145.”
The Forbes list of the five most expensive games of the college football season are:
- Alabama @ LSU, Avg. Price: $568.63, Get-in: $242
- Michigan @ Notre Dame, Avg. Price: $502.05, Get-in: $298
- Michigan @ Ohio State, Avg. Price: $475.31, Get-in: $160
- Oklahoma @ Texas, Avg. Price: $418.86, Get-in: $145
- Auburn @ Alabama, Avg. Price: $415.94, Get-in: $243
The Sooners and the Longhorns will face-off October 11 at The Cotton Bowl in Dallas.