Update: Fire crews put out blaze at Remington Park

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

UPDATE: Fire officials say the fire has been put out.

Authorities say two employees noticed a fire in one of the smokers at the Bricktown Brewery.

They attempted to put it out and called 911.

When firefighters arrived, they evacuated 200 employees and were able to contain the fire.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

No word on how much damage was done by the blaze.


OKLAHOMA CITY – On Friday morning, a local racetrack and casino was evacuated following a fire in the kitchen.

Just before 9 a.m. on Friday, Oklahoma City firefighters were called to Remington Park on a fire in the kitchen.

Initial reports indicate that the fire started with food on a stove.

Officials evacuated the building as they began fighting the fire.

This is a developing story.

Refresh this page for updated information.

Latest News

More News

National News

More National

Washington D.C.

More Washington DC Bureau

Your Local Election HQ

More Your Local Election HQ

Latest News

More News


KFOR Podcasts

More Podcasts

Follow @KFOR on Twitter