OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma City crews are working to repair a Northwest Oklahoma City road after a reports of a sinkhole Sunday morning.
At approximately 11:45 a.m., firefighters were called to the scene near Northwest 10th Street and County Line Road after a car had driven into the sinkhole.
No injuries were reported. Officials say the driver was able to get out with the help of a nearby bystander.
According to fire officials, the sinkhole continued to expand due to a water main break underneath the road.
10th Street was temporarily closed down as Oklahoma City maintenance crews repaired the road.
- Oklahoma City residents to vote on amendments to city charter
- Officers did knock before Breonna Taylor shooting, investigation finds
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- ‘She was screaming’: Coyote leaps fence, snatches Florida man’s dog
- ‘Cake Boss’ star’s right hand impaled in ‘terrible’ bowling accident