This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
The westbound I-40 on-ramp from Council Rd. is currently closed due to high water.
Drivers must locate an alternate route.
- Road closures as of 3:30 p.m. on Saturday (does not include Police closures)
- S Council Road between SW 112 and SW 119
- SW 29 and S Sara Road
- N Midwest Boulevard from NE 50 to NE 63
- S Hiawassee Road from SE 74 to SE 89
- SW 44 and S Morgan Road
- S Santa Fe Avenue from SE 28 to SE 27
- SH31 West of McAlester to Haywood Rd. due to flooding
- SH63 Haileyville to Bache Road due to flooding
- State Highway 56 is closed between county road 1060 and county road 1070 in Okfuskee County, due to high water. ODOT is at the scene here.
- 120th Avenue NE and Gander Road due to washout
- 180th Avenue SE south of State Highway 9 due to washout
- Indian Hills Road (between 36th Avenue NE through 48th Avenue NE) due to flooding
- Franklin Road (between 12th Avenue NE through 60th Avenue NE) due to flooding
- 9400 block of E. Tecumseh Road due to flooding
- 7300 block of 120th Avenue NE due to flooding
- 120th Avenue SE and Cedar Lane Road due to flooding
- 24th Avenue NE (between Rock Creek Road through Indian Hills Road) due to flooding
- Porter Avenue (between Tecumseh Road through Franklin Road)
- 48th Avenue NW (Robinson Street through Rock Creek Road) due to downed power lines