The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Get into the Christmas spirit with ‘Downtown in December’ events
- OU archaeologists uncover buried building in ancient Mexican city
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Oklahoma City church giving away stuffed turkey legs to those in need
- Guthrie organization giving food to those in need