The Rolling Stones will release a new version of their 1973 album “Goats Head Soup” featuring three unheard tracks, including one featuring Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page.
The band announced on Thursday that the release on Sept. 4 will include a four-disc CD and vinyl box set editions that includes 10 bonus tracks, including outtakes and alternative versions.
Page appears on a song called “Scarlet,” and the Stones also released a video for one of the unheard songs, called “Criss Cross.”
“Goats Head Soup” features one of the band’s well known acoustic ballads, “Angie.”
- Police: Chase ends with stolen vehicle crashing into creek
- Oklahoma City police investigating shooting
- Nurse pulls 3 newborns out of hospital hit by the Beirut blast
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Tracking the Tropics: Experts update hurricane season forecast to ‘extremely active’ with 24 named storms